Dc machine application

is there any use of dc machine whether dc motor or dc generator??
traction use is overtake by wound rotor IM or SCIM
speed control as they have most fine control is possible with IM with the help of power electronics devices with a low affordable cost of harmonic filters??
so is there any of its use left??
if yes, where??
please help me CEans...

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think this may be help you
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Believe it or not, the computer criminals have found a way to extract important and confidential data from a device as simple as a printer. The printer which traditionally performed...
CEans, Many of you are working on projects - for colleges or on your own. If you could share your projects with us, we'd be happy to feature them through...
Ever since personal computers were invented, I believe the most common problem all users have faced is 'Hard Disk Crash'. I thought of compiling the top reasons why a hard...
We covered BigRock a new venture by Directi founders here: BigRock.com Domain Registration, Hosting - Plans & Pricing - CrazyEngineers The site enables anyone to have a website up and...
IBM will celebrate 100 years on June 16 by awarding $1000 bonus shares to all its employees in Indian offices. IBM has 128k employees in India. $1,000 of IBM stock...