Davis Cup 09

India raced to a solid 2-0 lead after first day’s action of this World Group play-off tie.

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Somdev, Bopanna win for India
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Devvarman started a little tentatively against Izak van der Merwe but kept his nerve and won a very tight first set 7-6 (5) before stepping it up a notch to script a 7-6 (5), 6-3, 6-4 scoreline
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Bopanna who came back after being dominated in the first set to beat the South African number one Rik de Voest 2-6, 6-4, 6-2, 6-4 in four hard fought sets.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    India won the Davis cup tie with SA by 3-1,

Yuki Bhambhari is playing the last match.

-Cb

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Read the interview here: Know Your CEan – Mad Scientist - CrazyEngineers Your questions, queries, comments in this thread!
hi..i am third year mechanical student.i want to prepare for GATE 2010.i want to know how to prepare for this within 4 months? on which subjects i have to lay...
check this link which will help you in understanding the carnot cycle.. https://galileoandeinstein.physics.virginia.edu/more_stuff/flashlets/carnot.htm Carnot Cycle hope that you will like it....
I m a computer science student .Want some innovative ideas to organise technical events in my collz related to computers field only. Please do help and reply soon
i've listened about creating a bootable disk from a installed OS on a computer many times ,but i've never ever seen it yet . could any one tell me the...