DataWind Unveils New Budget Tablet i3G7 Priced At Rs. 5999

Datawind, the leading provider of low cost budget friendly wireless web products and services, launched Ubislate i3G7 tablet with a 7-inch display for Indian markets. The device comes with a resolution of 600 pixels by 1024 pixels, powered by a 2800 mAh removable battery and an Android lollipop version 5.1. It will be available in color black, with a 1.2 GHz Intel Quad Core processor. Paired with 1 GB of RAM it packs 8 GB of inbuilt storage expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
datawind-ubislate-i3g7
The tablet features dual 3G supporting SIMs, voice-calling feature and a 2-megapixel rear camera with a 0.3-megapixel front camera. Other highlights include Intel SoC under the hood and DataWind’s proprietary web delivery technology coming with free Internet browsing for 12 months via Reliance networks. Connectivity options comprise of a Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GPRS/ EDGE, Micro-USB, and 3G. The device is slated to deliver up to 4 hours of talk time with a standby time of 120 hours according to the company resources.

Weighed at approx. 278 grams the tablet seems to combine the right mix of superior technology at a pocket friendly price for a seamless user experience. It is being offered at a discounted price of Rs. 4,444 at Gadgets360.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am completed bca from distance education but I want to know is it possible to get job in software companies as a fresher developer .and also I know corejava...
I am writing a desktop application in java which is for format conversion of all basic type of files. For e.g. word to pdf, pdf to word, png to jpeg,...
Innumerable physical theories have been modified or changed throughout the course of man's scientific quest. Recently, a group of physicists from the University of Houston has proved that nothing is...
All for a bottle of Bisleri! Video of the week: Festo flying sphere can deliver
How do I stimulate this using Proteus . Can someone help me out