Database Errors on CE portal!

Hi CEans!

I'm not-so-happy to announce that the CE portal will face database errors for a few more days. Kindly note that the database errors are temporary and all the stuff is restored in minutes. This is an automated process so give the machine some time to get life ๐Ÿ˜

Whenever you face database errors,

1. Relax.
2. Take a hot/cold coffee sip.
3. Put two thin slices of cucumber on your eyes and relax.
4. Do social work.
5. Phone your friends and force them to join CrazyEngineers ๐Ÿ˜
6. Come back and try logging in. Should work*.

I'll try to minimize the errors and have a smooth running website.

-The Big K-

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    fixed!

Should be working fine. Do drop me a mail / pm to notify if you see any error. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Neha
    Neha
    yeah!!....its working perfectly fine now!!!๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks a lot ! ๐Ÿ˜ The next fix 'fixes' the PM functionality. But you guys don't have to worry about it. Its working fine too (had some problems earlier)

Happy Posting ! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It seems to me that the Database still needs some fix. The site was down for almost 2.5 hours.

I'm hoping that the site downtime is limited to only 2-3 minutes in case the error occurs.

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    working

I have been on the forum for past 2 hours and did not see any error message. also i sent a pm to you biggie and no errors.

I think it is working okay now.

rick
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Done!

Guys, I guess the problem is fixed and we won't have database errors ๐Ÿ˜.

But in case you face any other error, feel free to write to me.

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Latest Error!

Hello Everyone!

So our server was down for about 17 minutes ๐Ÿ˜• ! The server might go on holiday for few mintues, so don't panic.

You know what to do you see a weird database error on our forum - Go & sip Coffee , we restore ourselves within minutes.

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Restored!

( This is no spam )

Guys, the database has been corrected & restored ๐Ÿ˜! Hopefully we won't have the database error again.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys! Not many are aware of the fantastic world of Vedic Mathematics. I think we can have interesting discussions on mental math techniques. I'll work on getting some starter tips...
In order to have an 'Avatar' represent you, follow these steps - 1. Click on 'User CP' link on the top nav bar 2. In the Control Panel, observe the...
Hey CEans ! ๐Ÿ˜ I'm glad to announce the new style for CE forums - I-Bulletin! ๐Ÿ˜ But wait - the old CE forum style lovers can switch back to...
this poem was nominated for the best poem of 2005,written by an african kid. when i born,i black. when i grow up,i black. when i go under sun,i black. when...
Hello CEans! Most of us will agree that resume writing is an art. You have to enclose your life's achievements in those A4 sheets. Now believe me, a lot depends...