Data structure in simple notes

Pls suggest me simple notes about Data structures in C and C++, i red books which is most complicated, pls help

Replies

• Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Try to study from Schaum Series, it is very easy for understanding some basic concepts and algorithms. For implementation and programming Level, refer Tanenbaum.
  • manishks
    manishks
    you can refer book by Padma Reddy....every concept is explained in very easy language..
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    I second Ashbeezone.
    Schaum Series as your first book for understanding basic concepts and then you can study Data Structures book by Tanenbaum.
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Deepika Bansal
    I second Ashbeezone.
    Schaum Series as your first book for understanding basic concepts and then you can study Data Structures book by Tanenbaum.
    Yup !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Though an Electrical engineer by education; I'm so tied up with the world of computers that I miss my 'junior electrical engineer' days. I'd tear apart stuff and try to...
Hello Everyone! I want to take IT Training in India. Someone can tell me Where is the Best IT Training Academy in India? Thanks Binod
The 8th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - Give 5 words that are in some way related to mathematics or geometry such that each contains...
The Boeing 747, sometimes nicknamed the "Jumbo Jet" is among the world's most recognizable aircraft and was the first wide-body commercial airliner ever produced. Manufactured by Boeing's Commercial Airplane unit...
CrazyEngineers Page Live on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/b/100405373056256893720/ You can add it to your circles & follow there. Suggest ways to improve the page.