Data recovery in assembly language

Dear members,
I am a B.tech(3rd)yr student. i want to know how data from the disc is recovered,and how i proceed to make this application program in ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE.this is my home assignment and i have to submit it before 9-April.

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    If you've done anything with it, inform us please.

It's a global request ๐Ÿ˜
  • xero
    xero
    dude don't you think you were wasting your time by writing a DATA RECOVERY APP in Assembly, it will be a lot better if you do it in C. And any way writing such an application is insane being a homework. I hope you know the types of files not just by names but also by their header type n all stuff. If you don't you might end up with a BIG lump of imbecile data.

I hope you wud have made it by now !!
  • gilchrist8216
    gilchrist8216
    Hi, have you tried #-Link-Snipped-# it provides many ways to recover data from disk. You can submit your problem online and get solution in short time. Hope this will help you.
    Good luck!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear members, I am B.Tech 3rd yr student. I want to make my carrier in VLSI Design ,give me the proper direction.
Hello to all, Gang, just done with a Core Java fast track course and will be having an Objective Type Exam probably on coming Thursday i.e. 29th Mar'07. So can...
CEans! I'm not sure how many of you know about this, but we have a 'downloads' section in place. We'll soon be adding good articles to our downloads section, but...
i doing a project in html which uploads files to the server.now the html part of uploading files is easy.can any one help me out with the asp side of...
Heye folks, Just scrolled through the Debate Mastermind Section but could hardly see any debate going on. So may be I could pass a suggestion. Like the winner of the...