Data mining project in fraud detection

I need to apply data mining technique in banking fraud detection. Please help me in this field.

Replies

• TechCrunch
    TechCrunch
    What help are you looking for ? Are you planning to implement some classifier or clustering ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shwetajaiswal
    I need to apply data mining technique in banking fraud detection. Please help me in this field.
    It'd definitely help if you could tell us what help you need. Looking forward to your response.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi hello All, i have a doubt in basis that is what will happen to electrons(current) that flowing in devices once after stopped either that produced by battery or from...
hello, sir,i am a team lead in tcs testimony team but my one of the team members is a another team lead. so confirmation of team could not be done....
Hi, I am an "oldie" from the UK construction industry. Its time for me to stop but I cant, instead of pulling on my slippers and cardigan, I pull on...
As we know, Android is using Java compatible Libs & running on VM, is this the reason why Android consumes too much of RAM ? -In blog,I have read that...
Last week was one hella crazy 7 days, - Ubuntu Released ROM for Phones. - Ubuntu announced ROM for Tablets. - Sony revealed PlayStation 4. - Kernel 3.8 released. -...