Data Journalism Awards

The Data Journalism Awards competition, run by the European Journalism Centre and sponsored by Google, is now accepting submissions. Data journalism—in which reporters leverage numerical data and databases to gather, organize and produce news—offers many possibilities as journalism makes the transition from off to online.

There are three categories:
1) Data-driven Investigative Journalism
2) Data-driven Applications (mobile or web)
3) Data Visualisation and Storytelling.

The deadline to submit your project to is April 10, 2012.

For more details, check the official website #-Link-Snipped-#.

Read more in this Google's Official Google Blog: Data Journalism Awards now accepting submissions.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A study of how snakes moves reveals a low energy expenditure locomotion, which is very important to robots as on board power conservation is quite important. Georgia Tech has successfully...
Can I seperate the pure oxygen from the air with low expensive device ? and can the seperated oxygen be used in air conditioning process ? If the above cannot...
The People’s Republic of China, commonly known as China, is the most populous state in the worldwith over 1.3 billion people, and Shanghai with its population of 19 million is...
can anyone tel me any algorithm(links to existing) for converting an image into a non readable text?.. i found some convertors available but i want to know how it works.any...
Hello CEans. I hope most of you read the jokes which are on Sardar's (no offence) and now a days on Rajnikanth (no offence) . I am going to share...