Data Interpretation Sample Questions on New GRE 2011-12

[​IMG]

1. Approximately how many people are in the production and transportation sector of the workforce?

• 9 million
  • 12 million
  • 15 million
  • 18 million
  • 21 million
2. Approximately what fraction of the workforce in the food service area of the service sector is male?

• 1/4
  • 2/7
  • 4/7
  • 7/10
3. In the workforce, the ratio of the number of males to the number of females is the same for the sales sector as it is for the protective service area of the service sector. Which of the following is closest to the number of females in the sales sector?

• 2.9 million
  • 3.6 million
  • 10.4 million
  • 11.1 million
  • 14.0 million

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    No takers here?

1. Of every dollar received by the federal government, how much (in cents) is from corporate sources?

1. 32

2. 70

3. 30

4. 35

5. 29

2. What percentage of the federal revenue is derived from borrowings?

1. 0.2%

2. 0.02%

3. 2.7%

4. 1.2%

5. 2.5%

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I will be adding more questions here.

You can take the sample test here also: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, this is Rajesh. I am an Electronics and Instrumentation engineer and I want to discuss the recent technologies in power electronics.
You can download the GRE Mathematics Review PDF, which contains complete information about the types of mathematics concepts you need to know for taking the GRE. It also has practice...
Hi Friends, I am Mr.oxymoron. I would like to share and gain some knowledge from CZ. Thank You All.
hiiiii guyz plz tell me whch is the best laptop in the market nw dayz.....my budget is 40000-50000.............nd need general configuration wth 15.6 screen .....and also tell me abt netbuk...
Following PDF contains pointers about following topics: Numbers and Quantities Mathematical expressions, symbols and variables Geometry Geometric Figures Coordinate Systems Sets, Lists and Sequences Data and statistics Data distributions and...