Dastardly(adj) meaning usage

Meaning: cowardly

Usage: The President condemned the terrorist attack as a dastardly act and vowed to take all measures to apprehend the criminals.

Syn: base, timid, worthless, spineless

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I am doing my engineering from a reputed college in Mumbai, from the field of Computers... Sometime time back I attended a seminar by karROX technology LTD for...
Hello my project is (( PC controlled Musical Insturement)) ,without AVR and we will use the keyboard to enter the inputs so, i have to know about the serial communication...
Hey everyone, I've just completed my 3rd yr in B.Tech and have decided to make a humanoid as a 4th year project and thus for that I need some help...
Meaning: decree(especially one issued by a sovereign), official command Usage: The citizens welcomed this new edict with joy. Syn: mandate, injunction, announcement😁
CEans, CE is proudly associated with USA Science & Engineering Festival 2010. Official Website: USA Science & Engineering Festival Following information is taken from USA Science Engineering Festival Official Website...