Darren Murph Is The Real Blog Star with 17,212 blog posts!

Engadget's Darren Murph is the Guinness Record Holder for most ever posts written by an Individual author. Darren has 17,212 blog posts to his credit at present on Engadget.

[​IMG]

Engadget writes:-

Not only is this a first for Darren, it's a first for Guinness as well, creating a new category for the group. Darren joined Engadget in July of 2006 (his first post is here), and almost four years to the day (when these numbers were submitted to Guinness) he'd arrived at 17,212 individual posts (since surpassed, of course). That's single posts on Engadget, Engadget HD, and Engadget Mobile, not duplicated work. We obviously couldn't be more proud of Darren and the work he's done (and continues to do) here, and we think this is an amazing feat for one writer. Of course, this is the guy who did 59 posts in a single day at CES 2008. Seriously. To put it in perspective, his current word count is at 3,389,148. That's War and Peace about six times over.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    My God!! 17,212 posts, 59 posts in a single day!
    Great!! Really a Real Blog Star!!
    Can't imagine how he wrote all those.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    59 posts in a single day!! WOW!

He is amazing 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    Darren Murph rocks😀He is really great!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans,My Birthday Gift given by my father. Pics1:01102010102 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Pic2:01102010101 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Pic3:01102010098 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Pic4:01102010097 | Flickr -...
Hello, So, I´m not an engineer, I´m an Australian who recently bought a house here in Sao Gabriel Da Cachoeira, a small town in the Brasilian Amazon. My neighbor, has...
Let us make a clown without using any other third party tool. You can use any programming language It may be in java,c++,.net or any other language of your choice....
These are some Modest facts about our very own Rajni· In the beginning there was nothing…then Rajnikant kicked that nothing in the face and said “Get a job”. That is...
Check this out . This is an amazing video that I found on Digg. He is Raj Mohan Nair. Isn't it awesome?