Darn This Exam Season!

It's been quite a long time since we organized a big contest for CEans. The exam season is on and CrazyEngineers is experiencing lower traffic than usual. It'll take few more weeks before we get all our regular CEans back in action.

Till then, can we think of new contest ideas? The 'Video Making' contest will be launched in July when the colleges re-open. There's another contest we may plan in May - the Resume Writing Contest (the idea credit goes to Optimystix).

Any other ideas?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Resume Writing Contest idea is really very good and even very helpful to the students who are in final year and preparing for their campus interview.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    how about technical quiz on the related topics in course
    this is given from the experts which is used to improve the subject knowledge
    hope i am clear i am not saying about quiz like math
  • Reya
    Reya
    How about treasure hunt??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We should set the ball rolling for the video contest now itself. Once May starts we can announce the contest and attract engineers beforehand.
    We will have to do wide publicity of the event so as to get multiple entries.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Leave the publicity to us. We can do it by going college to college. What say?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture on Engineering Mechanics by Dr.G.Saravana Kumar, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in this discussion thread - [video=youtube;4iEtC-mhKrs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iEtC-mhKrs[/video]
Lecture about Friction under Engineering Mechanics by Dr.G.Saravana Kumar, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in this discussion thread---
Lecture on Engineering Mechanics by Dr.G.Saravana Kumar, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in this discussion thread---- [video=youtube;C9lkxpJH3rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9lkxpJH3rs[/video]
Lecture on Application of Friction under Engineering Mechanics by Dr.G.Saravana Kumar, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in this discussion...
Hey, CEans, this thought just struck my mind..how about we all put our CE badge on our facebook profile picture? Please post your replies..I think that would be cool.