Dangers of nanotechnology

While considering various positive effects there are negative effects of nanotechnology too. They are discussed here.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Feel free to discuss and state your points. 😀

Replies

• H.Ali
    H.Ali
    please go through this #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jjordie
    Jjordie
    From a biomedical perspective, I think that "nano" buzz words are interfering with proper engineering. Instead of addressing a problem and determining it's constraints etc before deciding on a path, there are too many people trying to do things on the nano scale to get funding. IMO, this is a dangerous path to go down and one that could be missing better non-nano solutions. Nano tech has its place but is not necessarily ubiquitous with the best solution, a fact which if ignored may have negative consequences.
  • SRP
    SRP
    Every new field has its pros and cons. The need of the hour is to give each upcoming field a chance (a good one) inorder for it to expose its advantages. During the years when research in the field of Nuclear Science was very young, scientists had many apprehensions but nonetheless today Nuclear Science is used in every major sector be it medicine, power generation, and weapons too (sadly). Thus, all said lets give a decade or two to this field of Nanoscience and Technology.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Metamaterials have many applications for us. Scientists Ai-Qun Liu from Nanyang Technological University in Singapore and colleagues from Singapore, Taiwan, France and Hong Kong have made a metamaterial having optical...
hello Ceans, here i am posting a different thread just for people who are getting crazy ideas always like me 😁 here my idea i got a idea of designing...
Guys how many of you think buying things online is risky ? If risky then why?
To hide a folder in a disk drive so that no one else can open it without knowing it's name is as follows : STEP 1: Open cmd , enter...
Try it to Believe it ...! It is not possible to save a file or folder name as PRN on desktop. This question about answer is not even answered by...