Damage Tolerance of Metallic Structures

Hi all

hope u all doin fine. I am a final year aeronautical engineering student. I will do a final year thesis about damage tolerance. it is something new, well from 1980s and very important subject in aerospace industry.
I need your suggestions about books, authors, documentaries or anything that you can help me to make a research about it.

kind regards.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Are you looking only for information on that subject that pertains to aero engineering or engineering in general?
  • futureng
    futureng
    Preliminary I am looking for an information about aero engineering but I am open for General as well. Whatever I can get about this subject will be helpful to me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi buddy's, this is jagan doing 2nd year BE(EEE) now i wish to do mini project and paper presentation my idea: to use piezoelectric material Which convert pressure or force...
When we connect to any network through Wi-Fi or through LAN or through bluetooth network , in all the network we see that there are some data packets sent and...
What is resonant induction ? How it is related with wireless energy transfer ??
hi I have decided to do M.tech and i will be writing gate mechanical.So provide me with the list of best colleges and courses which are best.........๐Ÿ˜.............
Guys i hope you must be aware of a subject named "computer network" that you will or had learned during your course,here you must had learned about various packets such...