Daily NEWS headlines

All of us do read news papers / watch -observe news on TV/Internet. Why do not we make an thread in which we post the headlines of that particular day. We have members from 180 countries; just imagine how quickly we can share the news across the globe.

May be it will help other who missed that important news.

A few rules:
1. No repetition of the NEWS on the same day. Check the already posted news on that day.
2. Post important NEWS only (Your own judgment will help in this)

I am starting from Today:
1. Both the ASIAN teams(Pakistan/SriLanka) will fight for ICC T20 WORLD CUP title.

-CB

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    # Champion Rafael Nadal pulled out of Wimbledon and making ways for Roger fedrar.
  • lal
    lal
    ~ Nasa blasts off two moon probes
    To scout water sources and landing sites in anticipation of sending man to moon in 2020
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Below normal monsoon this season in India: Government of India

Federer strolls past Spaniard into third round of Wimbeldon-2009
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    If news headlines are taken from the internet, I guess its nice to add the link to the article too 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    ash
    If news headlines are taken from the internet, I guess its nice to add the link to the article too 😀

Oh Boy !!! you caught me 😁

Next time I will make a news at my own. Oviously anybody will take news from the internet only :evil: However I am sure that there will not be copyright issues.

If we will post links that means we are giving opprutunity to promote advertiseres and spammers. Advertisers will post a link with any news page where my advertise is present. Do correct me ASH !!

Main purpose of this thread was "We have members from 180 countries; just imagine how quickly we can share the news across the globe."

-CB
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    crazyboy
    Next time I will make a news at my own. Oviously anybody will take news from the internet only :evil: However I am sure that there will not be copyright issues.

CB
    that was funny 😁

If we will post links that means we are giving opprutunity to promote advertiseres and spammers. Advertisers will post a link with any news page where my advertise is present. Do correct me ASH !!
    all Ash was asking was a link to the news source so that everyone can read the whole news instead of headlines!!!😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Michael Jackson (1958-2009): It is a tragic day for the world of music as King of Pop Michael Jackson died of cardiac arrest (at 3 am IST 25-June-09) in Los Angeles.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    A shameful NEWS:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    amazing...

#-Link-Snipped-#

..the things that I have seen in cartoons, become true one bye one,,😛
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Five new swine flu cases take India's tally to 78
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Mini bus fell from flyover because of rain in Howrah station,Calcutta. Still people are trapped inside bus.For more information check this At least seven dead as bus falls on rail tracks | Deccan Herald

* Wishes everyone come out of the bus safely *
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    S Williams Won the Wimbledon Women's title.

R Fedrer will play for Championship with Roddick.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    The Obama administration has named Indian-American Vivek Kundra as the Federal Chief Information Officer at the White House.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    After heavy rain, Mumbai battles water-logging.

Heavy overnight rain led to severe water logging in many of the city's low-lying areas on Saturday, disrupting traffic causing inconvenience to commuters. Waterlogging and traffic jams have been reported from various parts of the city.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Roger won the Wimbledon Marathon final against Andy Rodick.

-CB
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    As Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee is all set to present the Union Budget, the market has opened in the green.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    INDIA and CHINA Growing fast,

President Barack Obama has said though the United States remains the military superpower and has the largest economy; countries like India, China and Brazil are fast catching up and growing at a pace which is much faster than in the past.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    India will continue to strive for reform of UN: PM

"India will seek its due place. It will continue to strive for the reform of the UN to make it more democratic,"
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Buchanan writes that SachinTendulkar is not a player who can dominate in a Twenty20 match. He believes the batting maestro is no longer good enough for the Twenty20 format and holds views that on his usefulness in cricket's shortest version that are bound to raise the hackles of many fans.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Sunday began the Delhi leg of her five-day India visit with a conference on climate change and green technologies.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Mahindra Satyam signs a 5 year multi-million dollar SAP contract with GSK.
    Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam strengthen their boards with executive leadership appointments.
    Satyam Unveils Its New Brand Identity – “Mahindra Satyam”.
    Satyam receives accolades from American Society for Training & Development.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Brazil's most watched soap is all about India!!

It is about inter-cast marriage. All the actors are Brazilian they even speak some Indian phrases like "bhagwan ke liye", "chai"!!

Read about it in today's Hindustan Times!!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    #-Link-Snipped-#

This is really sweet news!
    'Techno Sat Comm solutions' is the company that landed this project.
    It's said that all trains in India will have broadband wifi connectivity, five years from now.

Wow!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Around 5 years back I was active member of a MBA forum. I left that forum when I left MBA preparations. Today again I visited that forum and was astonished...
Since last 5-6 days I am facing a typical problem with Chrome and Firefox. In both the browsers all the images are appearing as blurred. Do not know what is...
The Sri Lankan juggernaut crushed West Indies by 57 runs in Friday's lop-sided semifinal to set up a summit clash with Pakistan in the final of the T20 World Cup...
I have got an idea of converting the unused mechanical energy from the rotation of wheels of various automobiles to useful electrical energy.. First of all we will use a...
Hi everyone, I need to make the On/Off control circuit for my StepUp project but I need the Transfer Function. Can anyone help me out?