Cynosure 2k12 at Muffakhan Jah College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad on Feb 16, 2012

Cynosre 2k12 is a Technical Fest organized by Muffakhan Jah College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad.

It will be a technical fest with wide range of interactive and interesting activities of freshers and students, along technical events. It has got awesome fun events too!

Events:
  • Quizilla
  • Avant Garde- Paper Presentation
  • Testing Gurus
  • War of Words
  • Fastest Fingers First
  • Lan Bridging
  • Mind Mania
  • Mauka.Com
  • Graffitee
  • Act Smart
  • Laser Master Mind
  • Brain Ladder
  • Tricky Steps

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.mjcc.org.in/cynosure.html

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone help me regarding LED-fication of Buildings. Where to purchase in bulk quantity? What is the max rating? Can we use it, both indoor and outdoor?
Civilisation 2012 is a Civil Engineering Fest organized by CEG, Anna University, Chennai. It is an invitation to your ideas and explore the new era of Civil Engineering. It acts...
Techbazaar 2012 is a Technical Innovation Competition organized by BITS Pilani. It privides a platform for talented innovators to showcase their ingenuity and use technology to solve the problems of...
I wish to say that after taking the crash course from Study Smart, Guwahati I was able to clear the exam without any difficulties. Thanks to all the teachers of...
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh