cyborgs2k11-valliammai engineering college-CSE

Cyborgs 2k11 is a National Level Technical Symposium conducted by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Valliammai Engineering College,Chennai, on 11th and 12th of August, 2011.

Prizes Worth Rs.1,00,000 to be won!!!

Thesis Cast (Paper Presentation)

Bug Busters (Debugging)

Top Coders (Programming)

Tech Trivia (Quiz)

Ad-zap

Show Bruta (Dumb C)

Picturesque (Bingo)

Picaso on Picasa (Digital Art)

Battle of the Gamers (Gaming)

Puzzle Tuzzle

Contact our team

Email - #-Link-Snipped-#

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hephaestus is the National level Technical Symposium conducted by the department of Information Technology of Velammal Engineering College.The various events which are to be held on 9th August 2011 is...
Call For Paper Technologists, Scientists, Professionals and Research scholars are invited to present their original work and experience as technical paper in the conference under the mentioned themes. The paper...
Date of Function: 24Th Aug ,2011 Events: 1.Paper presentation 2.Circuit debugging. 3.Technical quiz. 4.Robot race Last date for sending the paper: 14th aug 2011. For queries contact: S.D Sathyanarayana-91-8056280982
Among the many issues of running Office for Mac 2011 on Lion, one is that Communicator for Mac crashes when you send an instant message or start an audio/visual call...
sir actually my phone fell in water ,after my phone started facing a problem like that it doesn't charge my a charger,i took a battery charger ,there after new problem...