Cyber Fest 12 at Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore on Jan 20, 2012

Cyber Fest 12 is a Technical Symposium organized by Coimbatore Institute of Technology.

This annual Technical Symposium is a humble attempt to promote and foster the co-existential relationship between Man and Technology. It is conducted for two days by the Department of Computer Technology and Applications. It is a platform to foster the nursery of technical events. It was first started in the year 2000 and the success of the first Cyber Fest itself laid the foundation for an endless voyage. It is an event with highly technical events for ambitious students. We are back again, this time with nothing less than the best you would expect from the previous fests. Treasure hunt, Net Hunt, Hacking, Maestro, Ad-Zap, Debugging and Android are the programs, organized during the event to evoke interest in people from all over India. The participation from other college students has increased drastically and is close to around 80 colleges. Cyber Fest '12 is organized to celebrate technology.

The college took the promise of handling the torch down this time with a commitment to the highest levels of quality in the event. More than a fest, you would find or rather discover the real 'you', expanding the limits which you would ever set for yourself.

CYBER FEST '12 is all set to be the biggest tech fest ever!

Events:
  • Net Hunt
  • Debugging
  • Maestro
  • Plumber Programmer
  • Treasure Hunt
  • Ad-Zap
For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.cyberfestcit.com/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends, today i am going to explain you How to hack crack or bypass cyberoam websense and all other security firewalls that college, institutions, offices use to block websites...
I need to simulate an antenna for 2.4ghz in 'multisim'. It has models for RF components but i could not find anything for antenna. Is inductance best way of simulating...
Hey Guys... Since there is no proper material or guidance for GATE MT, I decided to discuss various concepts here ... Atleast one a day... You can ask doubts.. We...
Spine chilling! Too crazy even for CE.
University of Illinois has developed a technology that enables a circuit to self heal, making it as electrically conductive as its previous self. Read more here. Self Healing Electronic Circuit...