CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 31 Mar, 2015 • 2 likes
Looks like Microsoft's invading Cyanogen's Android roots. The latest nightly of CM12 has some interesting information for you - that it's Powered By Microsoft. Microsoft has even managed to put their logo on the flash screen that shows up while you are upgrading to the latest nightly. Thanks to the hat tip by our own CEan @Abhishek Rawal who spotted this latest development while upgrading his Moto E (Gen1) to CyanogenMod Version 12-20150401-NIGHTLY-condor [Android Version 5.0.2]. Do take a look at these screenshot -

Cyanogen-Powered-By-Microsoft
In the recent past, there have been several reports that the Redmond giant is looking to invest in CyanogenMod; but none of the companies would comment on it. As the things stand and given that it's the first of April; Microsoft and Cyanogen could very well be playing a prank on all the early adopters of CM12.

Nightly-Build

Do let us know if it's April Fools are we're actually going to see Windows logo in your upcoming Cyanogen builds? We look forward to your views and comments.
@Ivan Rafael Rahman • 02 Apr, 2015 • 2 likes Lol, I got in my Moto G 2nd Gen Nightly!
6.7k views

Related Posts

@vadhiv · Feb 19, 2009

hi 2 all and i have some general doubts pl ease clarify 1)explain the diff b/w relay ,switch and circuit breaker 2) give with real time practical examples for easily...
8.7k views

@safdarvahora · Aug 2, 2012

I want to place an event in college tech fest in electronics department. So i want ideas of different events which can be placed in the tech fest.
9.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 17, 2014

The all new Seiki U-Vision HDMI cable can easily convert any HD video into a 4K ultra HD video on the go! The Godsend for those who recently bought 4K...
6.3k views

@asgharali10me25 · Oct 12, 2011

Can a mechanical engineering expert explain how a nozzle works?
7.2k views

@mechanical24 · Jan 31, 2008

Automatic fuel valve - Turn it automatically via remote control. Prevent robbery of vehicle via anti-robbery mechanism Auto-piloting of the aircraft and related control systems. Design of air-cooling systems using...
22.3k views