Customer is GOD!!! Just in books....?

Hey guys recently it happened to face worst services from a few reputed brands.
As a customer i full rights am mentioning their names not the stories alone.

1. Airtel- It took 2 months to activate postpaid after verification & then disconnected claiming verification failure, WORST reply from the customer care. The agent in direct contact with me has taken one more month for re activation. Being a business man, My dad happened to face lots of stress because of this(the number is yet to be activated!!).

i use to call that agent not less than ten times a day & probability of attending the call was less than 5 %.

2. ARRYAAS(One of the prestigious brand hotels in coimbatore): No respect from the waiter, no response from the waiter, untidy table & untidy wash room most importantly poor food but rich in price.

3. India times shopping: I ordered a water filter & got it delivered within 4 days BROKEN in the month of november. Immediately snaps were sent & request for replacement placed. Promise was made that reverse pick up will be made within a week & replacement will be within 3 days after that. and I am STILL waiting for reverse pick up. Their customer care is still worse they straight away claim that 'they can do nothing on this & only the case manager is the guy to answer'. And the funniest thing is that they ask me to go to a courier office & send the filter back.

Highly disappointing.....

What do you guys think? do we as a whole lack on service or just a few dorks?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Paper's can claim a lot But the actual practise is not par to what the paper teaches us.
  • Divya Nair
    Divya Nair
    regarding the INDIA'S TIME SHOPPING why don't sir u complain the matter to consumer forum???????
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Yes its just the paper work done not exactly the "customer is god"!!

I too faced lot of problems with IRCTC. I booked ticket in month of november but the train got late for more than 10 hours so I got that ticket cancelled 5 hours before i arrived the station. I haven't got any refund money giving the reason that in their record the "train was on time".
    Seriously this reason took my whole trust from the IRCTC site!!

Another instance with IRCTC was that I cancelled the ticket without travelling but they again refused to refund the amount and the reason now being was "no charting done"!!!!
  • N.Gowtham Raj
    N.Gowtham Raj
    divya nair
    regarding the INDIA'S TIME SHOPPING why don't sir u complain the matter to consumer forum???????

Yeah.... But TIME is the factor that holds back this decision....
  • Divya Nair
    Divya Nair
    But this need to be changed until we make an effort things won't change for sure sir. Iam not sure but i think consumer complaints can be done online also don't know about legal proceedings.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    😀YES I Agree with divya .you should deliberately waste your's as well as their time to set the matter right or else this will become a ritual for them to continue such things in future.REmember '
    a drop can fill an ocean
    ' so your little effort in this case can be worth appreciable.👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think when the seller knows that they can do without the 'repeat customers', they tend to ignore the customer care and customer service.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Top on the list:

Dell
    Aquagaurd
    Beam Telecom
    Airtel
    (For above all, product service is fine until you encounter any problem)
  • N.Gowtham Raj
    N.Gowtham Raj
    divya nair
    Things are getting more & more worse. Can some one guide me how to approach a consumer court?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello!folks actually I am a Civil Engineer and wants to start my own Construction Contracting firm.I am done with all the Company registration formalities. But now the problem lies how...
Hey I am Debrupa Ghosh currently pursuing my B.Tech degree in IT from Institute of Engineering and Management,Kolkata..😀
Hellooooo friends I am DHIMAN DAS pursuing M.Tech from Calcutta University .It's my pleasure to join to this crazy community....
can anyone suggest me some books to learn graphics designing??
Aeronautics has inspired some really crazy designs. Necessarily so since we were never really designed to fly. Many of the machines would never have left the ground even if built....