Currently, an aimless engineer

my name is anurag and I'm doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication.
I stay in Delhi and I'm pursuing my B.Tech degree in Kerala.

I like to listen songs and i have some interest in music(not singing)..
I also like to play (cricket and football).
Unfortunately,I've still not found the real interest/talent in me......

My aim in life is to be a Rich/Richer/Richest guy....

I was surfing through the internet and i came across this site...and I find it interesting so I thought of joining it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Anurag. We're happy to have you with us. You'll find out that you're among a bunch of cool engineers 😁 and we hope you will enjoy your stay. We wish you all the best with your 'richest guy' plans and secretly hope that you will donate your wealth to all the CEans here. 😏
  • rogue-e
    rogue-e
    😁 hmm.. i too hope for this and the donations😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice stay here. πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    rogue-e
    Unfortunately,I've still not found the real interest/talent in me......
    That's ok!
    But when you find that, leave no stone unturned. πŸ˜€

Welcome to CE! 😁
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE Anurag πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
    CE Community will be happy if we have a new active member. Keep visiting.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone give me a bird's eye view of the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture typically used in software design? I've been looking for simpler definitions online but looks like people need...
I think we discussed this before but it won't hurt to repeat. Lot of people use the word 'softwares' to describe multiple number of software products / suits installed on...
Name: Yousf Akhtar *Engineering Trade: Electronic Engineer Location: Lancashire, UK *Occupation: (Student & Working) I am currently studying for a BEng in Electronic Engineering as well as working for BAE...
Engineers at Italian Institute Of Technology aka IIT have designed and developed Hydraulic Quadruped robot (HyQ for short). The video is quite impressive, yeah?
Honda's a well known name in the world of robotics and engineering. The company famous for the ASIMO robots has just released an evolved version of U3-X mobility device named...