Current trend in startups - Is something interesting happening?

An image created by wetpaint is going viral. It says 'something interesting is happening'.
The whole arguments of the image is that the biggest brands in the world, that were small startups only a few years back, have gotten to where they are now by becoming 'aggregators'.

startup-ecosystem

Do you see a trend here or is this whole image a wrong representation? Looking forward to your thoughts on this.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd call them 'connectors'. They get their money by allowing to connect the customers to the service providers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a student of 4th year and this is the time for final project selection and I had chose my topics to data mining.Is there anyone who can help...
please suggest me some titles for M.Tech., structural engg. projects on concrete or any title
I want to know how programming languages are written and booted into the hardware. Is there any opportunity for an electronics engineer to do m.e. with specialization in bootstrapping(compiler designing).
can you suggest an idea for final year project ...as i am confused how to start and what to start with..any idea in software wud b great and i wud...
Hi friends i m mechanical engg diploma passed and i want to start new business related to mech engg field..i want suggetion and also opinion from u.....i waiting for ur...