Current Mode ICs Explained - Video Lecture

Lecture focuses on focuses on switched capacitor filter and switched current networks. Watch this lecture by Prof. Radhakrishna Rao of IIT Madras electrical engineering department. Ask your questions, doubts on this topic and add your ideas to build a discussion with fellow electrical and electronics engineers.

[video=youtube;aSKSOOLcQoo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSKSOOLcQoo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am student of cs 3rd year, 6th sem... i want to get training in ongc related to networking.... plz tell me about the summer training program for 4 to...
Dear members, I am a SE(CSE) student. I m completing a mini-project on BUS RESERVATION SYSTEM. I have ended up on a problem with the update and booking section. I...
I'm not an engineer and have no desire to reach any advanced level of Metallurgy, but I do work for a company that blends scrap stainless for manufacturing companies. The...
i think due to brittleness property of glass it is less elastic. suggest me the right
Hi All! Now, please explain to me the logic behind it.. all OS and memory stuff? why a system freezes and hangs and why sometimes all tricks fail and you...