Current location of mobile number

Hi my self Rafay zafar khan, please help me to find out the registration mean the owner of cell phone number in Pakistan or at least the current location of the number.

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    there are sites which provides tracing the number. for india, one such is traceindia.com. don't knw about the paki's. google it and u will get it easily.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WHAT IS THE ROLE AND WORK TO BE PERFORMED MY A GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE
Look at craziness about new gadget Specs: 2.3GHz Intel i7 quad core 8BG RAM​256GB Flash Storage​1GB Nvidia GeForce GT650M ​2880×1800 Resolution with 220 PPI​(Apple:the world's highest resolution display)​Isn't it too...
Can Somebody Please enlighten me up about working of various parts of engine in valve timing. I need to know about whole working of Camshaft, Rocker arm, push rods, tappets...
Could anyone please let me know the list of engineering journals which are publishing Open Access and those publishers?
CrazyEngineers members had a successful CE-meet at Hyderabad on June 10th, 2012. CEan- English-Scared Sada Punch_a_Tantra Reya durga ianoop Nick_Sharma ramana_slv Issue attended the meet with me. Here's my experience...