CUMULUS Mumbai 2015 'In a planet of our own' – a vision of sustainability with focus on water

Quote:

India - ‘home’ to sustainability and the world capital of NGO’s – welcomes those who admire, live, breathe and practice sustainability through green principles of design.
The event Cumulus Mumbai 2015: 'In a planet of our own' is being held at Mumbai, India in December 2015, hosted by the #-Link-Snipped-# (IDC), at the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay | IIT Bombay (IIT) Bombay, Mumbai.
This international event is aimed at creating design awareness on sustainability bringing focus on water and simultaneously offers a platform for interaction for the art, design and media community. The events are centered around the interests of students, educationalists and practicing professional designers.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Instead of asking everyone to shut off lights to everyone - why can't the cities that are always on turn off the lights for a day? I bet that'd be...
Hello everyone, i need help on a subject. I have to test a 30x50 2mm thick rectangular box profile in terms of bending. What procedures should i follow? My lecturer...
The LED bulbs are fast replacing the incandescent and the CFLs across households and corporate offices around the world because they consume lesser energy and last for years. There are...
Chinese engineers seem to be getting their new mega-project ideas from Isaac Asimov's books. According to ET, China is planning to build a mega solar power station at an altitude...
There were a lot of rumors about the much anticipated HTC One E9 but the Taiwanese mobile manufacturer has quietly listed the One E9+ on its China website. Even after...