CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@deeksha deeksha â€ĸ 10 Aug, 2015
sir we are conduting it cum cultural fest can u suggest catchy names with kannada that will be more helpfull if it iz wid tagline
@deeksha deeksha â€ĸ 10 Aug, 2015 sir we are conducting it cum cultural fest in our college for d first time so can u plz suggest a theme wid tagline
@Ankita Katdare â€ĸ 11 Aug, 2015 @deeksha deeksha That's great. Congratulations for organising such a fest in your college. Could you tell us what different events are going to be a part of the fest?
You need a technical theme or a generic one?
8.5k views

Related Posts

@mgautam1991 ¡ Mar 15, 2009

I'm a first year BE-CSE student....;-) I need some assistance in presenting a paper... Could some of you guide me to some good topics...😕 As this is my first paper,...
12.2k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash ¡ Nov 1, 2014

Samsung has been constantly criticised for its done-to-death plastic designs. Samsung fanatics find it difficult to distinguish between Galaxy Grand and Galaxy S IV from couple of feet away. Considering...
3.1k views

@Radhika Deshpande ¡ Jul 18, 2015

Born and bought up in Gurgaon, Sachin Yadav comes from a middle class family. His father served in the Haryana Police Service as police inspector and mother was a Government...
7.9k views

@Abhishek Rawal ¡ Nov 29, 2014

Did any other ISP have blocked thepiratebay.se ? Well, mine is. And my ISP is BSNL. There should be way to enjoy TPB freedom. So guess what ? I moved...
3.3k views

@Harshad Italiya ¡ Nov 25, 2009

Let's wish happy birthday to crazyengineers and its founder biggie. Wish you many many happy returns of the day. Let's take crazyengineers on the top.
4.5k views