From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@deeksha deeksha • 10 Aug, 2015
sir we are conduting it cum cultural fest can u suggest catchy names with kannada that will be more helpfull if it iz wid tagline
@deeksha deeksha • 10 Aug, 2015 sir we are conducting it cum cultural fest in our college for d first time so can u plz suggest a theme wid tagline
@Ankita Katdare • 11 Aug, 2015 @deeksha deeksha That's great. Congratulations for organising such a fest in your college. Could you tell us what different events are going to be a part of the fest?
You need a technical theme or a generic one?

Related Posts

Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 9, 2012

With the laws getting stricter, I'm not sure whether ragging is still a part of engineering student's lives. But in my times, the first year would begin with seniors making...
Archives

@Too Jun Lii · May 18, 2011

Hi! I'm a mechanical engineering undergraduate at University of Science Malaysia and I will be entering into my final year in September. Currently doing my internship. I was given an...
Archives

@shweta borse · Apr 5, 2015

Is there is any medical and physical fitness test required for IES ECE 2015 if yes then what type of test is there.This year i submitted IES application form for...
Archives

@Ambarish Ganesh · Jul 31, 2013

TATA is desperate to push up the sales, so much so that it's bringing into play its many smart ideas which the company believes shall extract results. Selling TATA Nano...
Archives

@Jason Estibeiro · Mar 17, 2014

A new release of Office 365 was discussed at the SharePoint conference held by Microsoft last week and it christened: Office 365 Personal. Aiming for a Spring release, it is...