CSV To VCF Converter [Freeware] Recommendations

I think even the most basic phones out there can recognize the VCF file format used for storing contact information. So logically, if you're transferring contacts from any phone to other; the best format to copy your contacts seems to be the VCF. But not many phones do that out of the box (correct me if I"m wrong).

So, I'm looking for recommendations on the best freeware to convert CSV file format to VCF so that contact information can be easily transferred.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I heard that series generators are used in train engines,because they produce more torque.Is it real?
Hi, i want to detect a pulse with 140ns and 50mV amplitude. i want to design such a circuit when pulse comes pic microcontroller should get an interrupt. how can...
Does anyone know how to create an attractive interface for the software? I want to implement the interface instead of DOS screen?? Is it possible using C or C++??
Apple's all set to launch the new iPhone, called the iPhone 5 and it will be launched on 12 of September. Here's what Apple's released for the press - Now,...
I am doing my BE(Final year)...am Talkative..😀...I need some references for my Project 😀