CS summer training In India

I need to join a summer training in north india after 6th semester. so pls guide me that where should I apply for it.

Replies

• HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    yeah,,,i have to join also,,,if u find any proper option then please tell me also
  • mittal_priyank
    mittal_priyank
    yeah, sure...
    n if u got some info about this then do reply me...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Please avoid sms Text

and mention your area of interests before making such threads .
  • mittal_priyank
    mittal_priyank
    I want to join training from networking or webdesigning or hacking.
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    but from where you did that mittal?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    In north india especially in Punjab,for web designing there are many many companies like jarc infotech where you can apply
    and for Ethical hacking APPin technology is best.
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    thanks goyal can you tell the procedure for apply?
  • mittal_priyank
    mittal_priyank
    thank you mr. goyal...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Persistent System's Official Press Release: Source: https://www.persistentsys.com/newpspl/pdf/PSL_IPO_PR.pdf Mumbai, March 15, 2010: Persistent Systems Limited (the “Company”) is tapping the capital market on March 17, 2010 (“Issue Opening Date”), with an...
Hi friends, I am a new member of this forum. I do not know where to post this question that is why I am posting it here. Actually I want...
hi! guys, I am final year student of information technology.Now i have to do my major training and i want to do it from iitk...so can anybody help me out...
hello.. a private computer institute niit is providing 3 months course "DIPLOMA IN JAVA TECHNOLOGIES" for final year b.tech graduates.. they claim that it will act as add-on to my...
hi everyone,i am in urgent need of dataset for training my system,as it is my final year thesis project,please if any one knows where i can find the link to...