CS paper presentation topic: security in computing

hi friends..i am a 3rd cs student and i need the latest topics for presentation regarding "security in computing"..could u please help me?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vaishnavid
    hi friends..i am a 3rd cs student and i need the latest topics for presentation regarding "security in computing"..could u please help me?
    Sure thing. The topic security in computing is vast. You will have to narrow it down to something specific so that you can present it well. Tell us what information have you collected so far so that we can take it further.
  • vaishnavid
    vaishnavid
    i am willing to present about the recent development in network security...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know that basically what makes a computer for super powerful computing? How the devices are made which allows complex computations at greater speed and can improve database...
hi which action movie you want to see again and again? ---------------------------------------- Top Ten Lists|Top10Movies|Top 10 Music
doubts on project-it's urgent i completed my b-tech IIIyear ECE.i have done a mini project on MICRO CONTROLLER BASED MESSEGE SWITCHING THROUGH KEYBOARD.but i think it's not much effective..so please...
what do you think what should be made online so that it will help you a lot in your day to day tasks also lots of your problems will be...
for complete details : Device Control Using Telephone: ElectroSofts.com I am doing mini project on this. Are there any corrections required in circuit ? if any please specify. I need...