CS & IT Mini Project Idea - Bulletin Board Reader For Mobile Devices

I haven't seen this done yet. Bulletin boards have been on the internet since long but I don't see mobile apps for bulletin boards.

You may think of developing a bulletin board reader for people who want to read various discussions on bulletin board. This could be as simple as a RSS reader or something more complicated with message posting, editing capabilities.

What say?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of engineering students take GRE for further studies. Wouldn't it be nice if those who have taken the test (or yet to take it) share the college/university they wish...
The idea comes to my mind when i was thinking of project ce-im Guys Most commonly we use google talk or yahoo messenger for chating but if i have yahoo...
Check the video and you will know what am talking about. Anyone has any idea as to why this may be happening ? [video=youtube;41hbk1Injvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41hbk1Injvw[/video] it happens often but not always...
Wishing Kidakaka a very 😁 HAPPY BIRTHDAY 😁 from all of us! 🎉
If we think logically what is the result of 1+1. a.001. b.010 c.0000002 d.1*1 give the reason of your answer.