CS graduate with 55%. Can I get a job?

hi,
i am a BE graduate in computer science. i have an aggregate of 55% please tell me if i can get a job for my aggregate?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: job opportunity

@ Triveni: Which year did you graduate and from where (country/city)?

In current economic situation, it might be a bit difficult for entry level jobs. However, you can always aim for smaller companies or startups where more importance will be given to what you actually know than your aggregate percentage.

Also, you should immediately register on the popular job search portals in your country.
  • triveni
    triveni
    Re: job opportunity

The_Big_K
    @ Triveni: Which year did you graduate and from where (country/city)?

In current economic situation, it might be a bit difficult for entry level jobs. However, you can always aim for smaller companies or startups where more importance will be given to what you actually know than your aggregate percentage.

Also, you should immediately register on the popular job search portals in your country.
    i graduated in bangalore in 2008
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    triveni
    hi,
    i am a BE graduate in computer science. i have an aggregate of 55% please tell me if i can get a job for my aggregate?
    Sure you can though bit late.One of my friend with aggregate around 55% got job in Bangalore only though two years back. Just "BE POSITIVE" and keep on working hard. Don't worry too much.😀
  • triveni
    triveni
    shalini_goel14
    Sure you can though bit late.One of my friend with aggregate around 55% got job in Bangalore only though two years back. Just "BE POSITIVE" and keep on working hard. Don't worry too much.😀
    thank u very much:smile:
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey you can get a decent job,well in your spare time if possible make some applications in subject you like viz,C,C++,JAVA etc.and present them to your employer you will get a upper hand over all the candidates!!!...good luck!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, It's been quite some time since Microsoft launched its BING search engine to rival Google. I personally like Bing and have already started using it for almost 30-40% of...
Most of you have had a job offer when you graduated. Or those who are studying, will have multiple rounds of campus interviews. Working for a startup or MNC has...
Do we have anyone who can write articles on finance, banking,etc.?
I wish to know how many of our CEans who are working for companies are allowed to work part time? That is, are you allowed to work for a startup...
Alrighty - I'm a big fan of video games. I was first introduced to video games when I was about 10 😲 . I remember spending hours playing Mario &...