cryptography question

Hey guys,

could anyone help me in understanding using control vectors and hashing to provide encrypted session key in cryptograpgy
how the vector can describe a key usage? is this vector a random number or what does it mean exactly? how hashing is performed and what does it mean too?

thanks inadvance

Replies

• rishabh_jain
    rishabh_jain
    r u there
    r u online
  • kate1
    kate1
    yes iam online
  • rishabh_jain
    rishabh_jain
    yaar tu meri prject me help kr sakta hai kya

Admin Warning: The language of forums is English. Usage of any other language is prohibited unless absolutely required.
  • rishabh_jain
    rishabh_jain
    my topic is "wireless intrusion detection system and a new attack model "
  • kate1
    kate1
    my appology i wish i could help you in your topic
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Stick to English. Please.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've represented Google at many events for women in engineering, and I'm always asked the same thing: "What's it like to work there?" I certainly don't mind discussing the subject,...
Hi CEans, This time we have a CEan who has been with us for more than a year & contributed some really useful posts. Take a look at the interview...
Not many know Google's AROUND(n) operator because it's mostly undocumented. This operator allows you search for documents where the distance between the search terms is around 'n'. Note that this...
Hey again, I pretty much told use what i was doing for my project in my other thread. Erm, I think it was Ash that mentioned doing some sort of...
I am working on a small software project which is almost complete now. To deploy the application we need a software licence agreement. I have a few queries as follows:...