Cryptography & Information Security Project Ideas

can anyone give me project ideas on cryptography or information security

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kavi33
    can anyone give me project ideas on cryptography or information security
    What's the scale of the project you're trying to do and how big is your team? I'm sure implementation of processing credit card information would be quite an incredible project based on cryptography and information security.
  • kavi33
    kavi33
    Actually i m a IInd yr CSE student and it is an individual project just to spend my holidays..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi, Did you go through some of the project titles mentioned here - #-Link-Snipped-# ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are located in India, you aren't granted access to services like Hulu, Pandora or Netflix. For example, if you access Hulu service, you'll be greeted with a message...
On the occasion of Diwali, Indian Government has launched the much awaited Aakash 2 tablet. The most amazing thing about this tablet is its price - students will get this...
Intel will shortly launch their "Next Unit of Computing," (or NUC for short) for do-it-yourselfers. This will be a bare bones, or rather bare board, computer. It is somewhat out...
I want an attractive and latest topic to publish a research paper related to computer science. Please suggest some ideas.
Sunita Williams, current ISS commander, took 'a small step for mankind' and a giant leap for the internet when she controlled a small Lego-branded robot at the ESA headquarters in...