Cryptography and network security

Which are the best books and online material to refer for cryptography and network security? I'm a complete beginner to these topics... Please suggest a simple and easily understandable source... Thank you very much πŸ˜€

Replies

• RRITESH
    RRITESH
    Hello,

You should search in Google to have more info.
  • praba230890
    praba230890
    It is better to go on with CISCO books if you want to learn this topics.....
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    msaspirant12
    Which are the best books and online material to refer for cryptography and network security? I'm a complete beginner to these topics... Please suggest a simple and easily understandable source... Thank you very much πŸ˜€
  • msaspirant12
    msaspirant12
    Thanks a lot πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁Hey crazy engineers..😁 Can someone help me out by giving some project ideas related with rehabilitation,advanced technologies in Medical Devices? It would be a great help if u help me...
. A questions like "Why are you interested in coming into IT sector after pursuing ECE major etc. Can u please guide me through these kind of common yet vague...
I want to write a program that receive a mathematical expression including "tan","sin","cos","cot","ln","+","-","*","/","power""d_x(derivative)" and any other function that user defines it in a seperate file and calculate the result. as...
Government officials have given a tentative thumbs up to a new technology for cars that would render the concept of driving while drunk a non-starter β€” literally. On Friday, U.S....
I feel that media is defaming Baba Ramdev by showing remarks like Baba Ramdev's Fast against corruption is a Five Star Event. It has thousands of fans, air-coolers, LCDs etc.....