Crypt Analysis techniques in computer hacking CATCH'11

Crypt Analysis Techniques in computer hacking 2011 organised by Einstein college of Engg Thirunalveli.The tech fest is on 18-19th feb 2011.

This conference aims to bring together all the researchers,engineers,lecturers from various institutes under one umbrella to exchange their ideas and to discuss about the advancements in the field of science and technology and also to discuss in the wide area of current trend in computer science and information technology.

Topic of interest:

1.Artificial Intelligence
2.Bio Informatics
3.CryptoGraphy
4.Data Mining
5.Fuzzy Logic
6.Hacking
7.Grid Computing
8.E-Governance
9.Image Processing and its Applications
10.Network security
11.Web Technology
12.Multimedia and Virtual Reality
13.Software Engineering Methods
14.Performance evaluation and Analysis.

Abstract Submission:25.12.10
Full paper Submission:21.01.11
Intimation of selection:27.01.11
Last date of Registration:31.01.11

send the abstract to #-Link-Snipped-#.

source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Boiler Master (Firing Rate Demand) Boiler Master (basic firing rate demand) computation is dependent on the Current operating mode like Coordinated mode , Boiler Follow mode, Turbine Follow mode ,...
Suppose my original IP address is 210.210.210.24 Now i have set the ip address of my system as 200.200.210.200 I am not getting the fact that now in this situation...
Find the greatest number which divides 132,62,237 to leave same remainder.
Researchers have developed a new single pixel camera for the field of scientific imaging. A sensor of just one pixel can record high-quality images and distribute them securely, that is,...
A European consortium, the University of Edinburgh, and TU Delft has been involved in the development and application of the Megaframe Imager ->an ultrafast camera capable of recording images at...