Cryogenics: How can we achieve temperature upto 4 kelvin

hi guys.....does anybody have idea of cryogenics ....how could we achieve temperature upto 4 kelvin...n where such a low temperature required???tell me in detail..as soon as possible....if u could...thanks.

Replies

• Brar
    Brar
    Ya Cyrogenic refrigerants are used to porduce very low temperatures from -53 to -273C . Temp. upto 4k can be obtained in special labs only recently I read that a scientist has claimed to have achieved a temp. of -272.5C which is very near to absolute zero when everything ceases.
  • gnomic
    gnomic
    Man, some people just aren't happy until thier beer is really, really cold!

I think google books has a book on cyrocoolers - which is what I think you are looking for. You can achieve this by stacking cyrocoolers. NASA, JPL, and Los Almos have posted some research on the subject. If power inputs, time, and cash aren't a problem, you can probably do it. If you have access to some liquids like He@ N2 or even CO2 you can probably cut a few corners. Of course at 4K, you are going to have issues with your materials. do a keyword search on cyrocooler and see what you come up with.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! 😀 HELP!Please help me solve these 3 questions Base on the following informations https://ihs.meric.hk/rforum.php/171727.jpg Solve the following 2 questions https://ihs.meric.hk/rforum.php/171728.jpg Question c) Discuss what is a "defective product" in...
😒 Hi guys...! m giving seminar on "Intrusion detection System"... So please can anybudy give me an Algorithm related to IDS? Its Compulsory to include algo... I have searched a...
is there any way can control a model car's(not too light) start and breakdown? i know a little about ABS for break,but not much clear about the particular application used...
I came to know about this nice website while reading CEan Kidakaka's blog - Who? Me?? Check out - OurOwnBook.com - Anyone can Write! OOB allows collaborate with writers from...
Hey guys, The Mechanical Engineering Department of the College of Engineering Guindy and the Society of Mechanical Engineers, Anna University are organizing their Annual Technical Symposium, "PINNACLE" on the 19th...