Crossing 10k posts! Woh!

Howdy!

CEan #-Link-Snipped-# just sent me a visitor message informing that I've crossed 10k posts! CEan English-Scared asked me to write down a special post on this occasion. So here it is .

I'm bit nostalgic at the moment. Suddenly the lonely times of CE flashed in my mind. There were times when CE was an unknown place trying to make its presence felt. We were a fledgling site that no one new of and cared about. I remember the first post on CE: #-Link-Snipped-# [note that there's an error with the date. The thread was actually posted on November 26, 2005. The dates are still messed up in that thread.]. I wrote that post with great enthusiasm and no one really replied to it [​IMG].

Now close to 4 years later, I've crossed 10,000 posts. I still can't resist the temptation of responding to posts & starting new posts. Every morning, I wake up only to turn on my computer to see what's going on, what CEans are saying, what news is out, what new idea is being discussed. I feel we have been successful in building a community and we all have a long way to go. The excitement won't die anytime and I'm sure that applies to each one of you reading this post.

A post is a way to express and I believe its important for each individual to express his/her mind; simply because it opens new avenues for ideas & thoughts. I think each one of us has a major contribution in building CE as an open platform to let our CEans express publicly & benefit through collaboration. The idea of having all crazy engineers around the world together is exciting & carries lot of potential. I hope we'll continue to do a good job and building lasting friendships through CE.

10k is simply a number and I'd not stick much importance to numbers. I hope I've been able to add value to CE through these posts and helped at least one of our engineers.

That's my 10k'[sup]th[/sup] post celebration post πŸ˜‰ .

PS: As always, I've not checked the post for grammar.

Replies

• Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    Congratulations Biggie!!!
    For crossing 10k posts
    and thank you for starting such a nice community which is very useful for engineers and engineering students across the world.😁
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Congratulations...
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    congrats for crossing the 10K ...

you are like Sachin Tendulkar in CE....

keep it up..............

To err is human, but the one who rectifies is a champion.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    my blog
    in search of my destiny
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    yadavundertaker
    ....you are like Sachin Tendulkar in CE..
    good one!!

congrats biggie!! hope to reach that number one day!! 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations Biggie!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Congrats biggie😁
    we sure will contribute to building CE

thanks for starting this wonderful site
    always proud to be a CEan
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    congrats biggie πŸ˜€

Thanks for the post , its nice.

I hope I am ponting in tests!!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    congrats biggie...for reaching target....
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Congratulations buddy !!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I wrote that post with great enthusiasm and no one really replied to it
    You forgot, I replied to your post 😁

However, that was after 3 months 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    You forgot, I replied to your post 😁

However, that was after 3 months 😁
    😁 . I remember we used to chat in your cubicle about future of CE. πŸ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    NOSTALIGIC NOSTALIGIC NOSTALIGIC 😁

I wish pretty soon I will see you posting your 50K th Post on CE..

Way to go good administrator
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Congratulations Biggie..😁
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    @ Big_k

I have just came from pune and read your special post
    I think it’s just the beginning
    As you share your 1st post experience Please share some more experiences of CE, Milestones of CE, some interesting stories also. (in a same thread or in new thread )
    As you say β€œEvery morning, I wake up only to turn on my computer to see what's going on, what CEans are saying, what news is out, what new idea is being discussed.” same here to me also
    Yap definitely, we'll continue to do a good job and building lasting friendships through CE.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    way to go biggie
    you do set a very good example😁
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    The_Big_K
    Howdy!

I feel we have been successful in building a community and we all have a long way to go. The excitement won't die anytime and I'm sure that applies to each one of you reading this post.

The idea of having all crazy engineers around the world together is exciting & carries lot of potential. I hope we'll continue to do a good job and building lasting friendships through CE.
    you are right biggie CE has blossomed into a very good shape and be rest assured that the excitement won't die.

i am happy the thought of a community for engineers had struck you, else this site would not be what it is now 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'll share the story of CE. I've shared it elsewhere on the Internet. But not the 'full, uncut πŸ˜‰ 'version yet.

Maybe CE's 4th anniversary would be the right occasion? πŸ˜€
  • raghuanand
    raghuanand
    hi biggie..i am a crazy instrumentation engineer who has just joined... good to know that you've crossed 10k posts.. hearty wishes ... N i also wish you to reach 20k in a time less than that taken to reach the present number..πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for your wishes folks! I'd rather like to see each one of you cross me in number of posts. πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    congratulations Biggie...!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am new to serial communication and I am trying to do a project where I can interface matlab with my pic18f14k50. now i am able to getting the data...
Hi everybody, What is the difference between Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) ? When does a company/organization uses VPN and when it uses VLAN? And...
Friend i'm planning on doing a project related to Blood donations . project idea : If He/She needs blood , they have to just send an sms on a the...
hey i am final year B.E. student .Please suggest me some good books on c# and .NET.
Hi, i want to add an exchanger in my process and the cooling medium is tapped frm an 8" piping of Cooling Water supply. How do i estimate the cooling...