crop harvesting machine (mini combine harvester)

I want the idea of making a combine harvester .which can be Ox drawn  and can be used to harvest crops such as maize .wheat, soya beans and other  and it has to be cheap and affordable  I'm doing diploma in plant engineering

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Considering the number of operations involved, it is unlikely that a workable machine that can be pulled by a couple of oxen can be developed. In the early days combines were pulled by teams of twenty horses or mules.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

This is not exactly what you wanted #-Link-Snipped-# , but may give some clues:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a Nit hamirpur cse 1st yr student and it has taken me 2 semesters to realize how restricted mindset we start adapting to , due to syallbus and attendance...
Ok so I am writing an article about injection molding and I want to get it right.To my knowledge, there are mainly seven types of fillers used in the injection...
Can anyone tell the reasons of thermal battery not reaching its operating time.
I developed a mechanical design for a spherical wheel steering system that could allow cars to make very interesting maneuvers. I showed it to my engineering professor who specialized in...
If there is a topic means I need code for that topic in openGL. Please make it quickly. Thank you.