Criticism of Google

Google - Wikipedia, as a corporation that compiles information and makes it searchable via the Internet, has received criticism regarding issues such as intellectual property,internet privacy, and censorship.Google's mission statementMission Statement is "to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful," but the means used to accomplish this mission have been questioned by others. Much of the criticism of Google pertains to issues yet to be addressed by cyber law In addition, the energy usage required for Google's servers has also been criticized.

Criticism Of Google

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AMD and Intel on Thursday agreed to a legal settlement of most disputes and entered into a five-year cross-patent licensee pact. As part of the agreement, Intel will pay AMD...
I have a basic doubt in a transistor acting as a switch. To switch a lamp, while using a mechanical switch, when we want the lamp to burn we can...
hi........i am ec student.... i want to make a transformer which can be work at 3 MHz frequency..... primary voltage of 60v and secondary voltage of 12 v nd secondary...
... with many of us not realizing the importance of water, I think we have moon to look upon for our future water needs. Ah! does it mean we mean...
Link: Know Your CEan - CrazyEngineers Discuss the interview in this thread 😀