Criteria required for core engineering jobs?

I'm a fresher in Instrumentation engineering.I was not able to secure a campus placement and i am very much interested in pursuing a career as an Instrumentation engineer in the Oil and Gas/Power Sector.But the problem is that I am having a low B.E. percentage(few decimal points above 60%).
Is it true that the core engineering companies are wary about giving jobs to people below 65% through off-campus?
Also if I manage to secure one,will this Percentage thing still haunt me a few years down the line when i need to switch companies?😕

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    austere.chap
    I'm a fresher in Instrumentation engineering.I was not able to secure a campus placement and i am very much interested in pursuing a career as an Instrumentation engineer in the Oil and Gas/Power Sector.But the problem is that I am having a low B.E. percentage(few decimal points above 60%).
    Is it true that the core engineering companies are wary about giving jobs to people below 65% through off-campus?
    Also if I manage to secure one,will this Percentage thing still haunt me a few years down the line when i need to switch companies?😕
    Any instrumental engineers to advice Austere? 😀
    or may be you can just type job role in google and see what are the expected credits needed for a person to fit into that job. There on you can try putting in those credenatials into your resume .

Apart from that your low percentile will stop haunting you once you gwet into company. Its your performance there which will take you ahead.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you want to become a programmer, but don't want to go through the pains of learning all the syntax and structure of a programming language?? How about if you...
Hi ! I have an idea to work on this advance topic as our engineering final year project. if anyone have worked on it plz let me know,so that I...
Fast bowler Graham Onions has been added to England's Champions Trophy squad as a replacement for all-rounder Andrew Flintoff and he has also been added to their squad for the...
I want to do my major project in c but i m not able to decide the topic.Please suggest something creative and which can be completed in 6 to 7...
Is it possible to surf internet on mobile phone using the internet( for example brodband) connected to PC.???