Credit Card Processing

There is a ton of extra literature the high school senior receives in the mail during their twelfth grade year. There are special scholarship offers, student financing, and special college programs, not to mention the number of invitations from Uncle Sam to come join the Navy, Marines, and Army. Having just been through this, I can add to that, at least fifty offers for a student credit card.
Now, no offense to these hard working people and their advertising campaigns, not to mention the U.S. Postal Service who delivered these documents; but, the majority of these offers ended up in the round file, aka as the trash, unopened. There is just too much, too fast, and you’re busy with other things, like just getting through those last few months of school.
As a parent of a recent college graduate and another one coming up, I realize it is important that the college student have a credit card. Now that all of the excitement of final exams and graduation is over, it’s time to start looking forward to the next step. With the new college year just around the corner, it’s time to look at and compare those college student credit cards offers.
That is what is so great about the internet. You can enter college student credit card into any search engine and come up with a number of sites that give you a choice right here online. You don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home. You can shop right here and even sign up and order your card any time day or night. No need to take a trip to the post office to mail your application, you just press enter.

Replies

• themask
    themask
    Seems like advertising...
    Can you explain what is your point? You mean every student should have a CC ?
  • HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    It is purely advertisement... I can not find any other reason in that post..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's our special small talk published on December 01,2010: Jay Chopde - It's All About Passion ...an exciting interview about Mr. Chopde's entrepreneurial journey. Your comments and feedback are welcome...
To apply for this: download the fresher.xls file from here: 2shared - download fresher.xls Follow the instructions given in the excel file & send it as an attachment with your...
WordPress recently discovered a minor security flaw in the installable version of WP 3.0.1 and has immediately released a security pack. WordPress officials have said that the security update 3.0.2...
I searched on the net and found out no method to add RSS feed to a facebook group. I wanted to upload CrazyEngineers' Forum Feed to the CE Group on...
Hi Engineers, Let's unite at the CrazyEngineers Group on Facebook & spread the word about CE through post updates on it's wall. Share the group with your friends & invite...