Creative Ideas To Paint My Wall

I want to paint a wall in my room and want to make it look bright and creative.

It would be great if all you creative souls give me some ideas.

Here's one I think would look good. (with a brighter color in the background)

But I am not sure if I should use a warm color. I only like cool colors.

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    So why don't you paint it cool colors since you better love it than painting it by warm more colors?
    Just paint it with colors that will make you more comfortable and wonderful,perfect to your sight.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Few days ago ,I was giving presentation on my new website that will be a ecommerce website in my class. Then I was not able to answer some queries of...
Switch on the TV and all you get to see is ADs! 😕 Most of those ads are pathetic (made by some idiot management guys) Use this space to share...
Summer is here or going to be here in most parts of India. Where I live, it sometimes get to 50 degree Celsius. So, give & take a few technical...
Movie buffs all around the world have a set of movies they don't mind watching multiple times. What's on your list?
[video=youtube;PjY-8FN1myU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjY-8FN1myU[/video] The project is really simple to make. Moreover it avoids unnecessary drilling in your house and saves a lot of space. Is anyone trying it out? Source: Found this...