Creating Multiple Email Accounts Using One Gmail Id

I'm not sure whether you guys know about this. This is a neat gmail trick with which we can create multiple email accounts using the same email id. Use it to signup with more than one time in email lists, forums, blogs with a different handle or spam the hell outta it if your email id gets banned😁

Let there is some id on gmail like
#-Link-Snipped-#,But u can use user+1@gmail.com, user+us@gmail.com.
U can also use '.'s.. like #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#

play around, have fun!😁

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Ya, I know about this thing. In Gmail, xyz and x.y.z are the same.

But I dont know if that can be used to sign up to any forum or mailing list multiple times.

Anyhow, why do you want to sign up for the same thing twice or more??
  • vasthav
    vasthav
    yeah i also heard about this previous......anywayz got any idea of this..!?
  • shashank734
    shashank734
    ya.......... this nice trick and i knowes it.

this erick most probably used when we wants to signup with same id at diffrent places...cause their is not possible to signup with multiple id in same site or forum cause they resolves our ip address...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am wondering why my manual control robot, not moving straight. is it because of the design or wrong in placement of wheel? in my design, i put wheel at...
i have another question about pneumatic. in my robot design for robowars, i decided to use pneumatic system. i have the design, but don't know how to attach. actually, i...
CAT 2009 dates have been declared by Indian Institutes of Management as - Saturday, 28 November 2009 - Monday, 7 December 2009 The complete CAT schedule is going to be...
CEans, If you are preparing for CAT, the following video released by IIMs will be useful to you - [youtube]TQzvSq15RLQ[/youtube] If you can't watch, the complete video URL is -...
The Pocket Cube has 6 faces each with two slices through them, "into plane"; each slice divides the cube in half. If you are allowed to move only a single...