Creating DLL file in DOS

can anyone tell me if dll file can be created in dos?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread title changed to something that gives better idea about the thread content.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    What you mean exactly?

- Creating DLL in some Language?

- What you mean by "DOS"? the Operating system or just a Console interface?

Please clarify what you intend to do for better help, DLLs are tricky & every small detail counts.
  • anki_0305
    anki_0305
    i want to use c funtion in java using JNI, so I need to create dll file of function written in c. dll files can be created through VC++ butthe problem is that this cfuntion cannot be compiled in VC++ because of dependencies on the DOS( since i have used header file ). So i want to know if there is any method which converts c function into dll file without changing he dependencies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CEan CrazyBoy has been with us since CE was very young. He's been driving force behind CE and helped CE gain momentum when we had our low times. A...
Let's brainstorm ideas to solve a large green issue. If created, someone could get some publicity and a lot of money for solving this eco dilema. Currently, many electronic items...
I am a complete newbie to the site and to the world of microcontrollers, although I have taken assembly language class during college. I need some help immediately with initializing...
Hi friends, I am in 2nd year of engineering (CSE) .I would like to buy a laptop before the next sem starts.I don't have any idea about laptops I am...