Create QR codes Using Qreator.

Qreator is an Opensource application which lets you create youn QR codes to encode different type of information in just one click.

Currently supporting :
- Website URL
- Text
- Geolocation
- WiFi Network

You can download source from Launchpad : Qreator in Launchpad
The application is already available in repository of Ubuntu, you can download from Ubuntu software center or open terminal & type :
 sudo apt-get install qreator 
You can contribute & help the project to add more features : Qreator in Launchpad

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Good Share !

I was looking for some application which can generate custom field in QR code and I have started thread for that long back :- QR code generator with custom fields

I was not able find such application or website. If you found any application in Linux please update me.
  • Nana Klinton
    Nana Klinton
    Hi there
    Thanks for your nice sharing.It is really important for me.I am a beginner of QR code.And i have tried to C# Imaging - Micro QR Code Generation Guide using this code:

barcode.Resolution = 96;
    barcode.Rotate = Rotate.Rotate0;

REImage reBarcode = barcode.ToImage();

EmbeddedImageAnnotation obj = new EmbeddedImageAnnotation();

obj.X = 10.0F;
    obj.Y = 25.0F;
    obj.Width = reBarcode.GetWidth();
    obj.Height = reBarcode.GetHeight();

obj.FillImage = reBarcode.ToBitmap(reBarcode.GetWidth(), reBarcode.GetHeight());

RasterEdge.Imaging.Drawing.REItemEx item = obj.CreateAnnotationItem(rePage);
    rePage.AddFloatingItem(item);

rePage.MergeItemsToPage();
    It is from google.But it can not work.What's wrong with this code?Thanks for any suggestions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is my 1st post on this technical forum. We are into manufacturing of Industrial Automation products, now starting to develop home automation products (affordable and technologically sound) I felt...
Toyota Corolla 2014 is coming. And soon. It has been confirmed that Toyota is launching the latest version of its top car Corolla at the Delhi Auto Expo in February...
Hi, I am B.Tech fresher in computer sciences & engg.Recently through an interview I was selected for the post of 'Release Engineer Trainee' on a probation/contract period of 6months and...
UK's creative design studio Dentaku has a team of crazy electronics wizards who want to make your life musical by allowing you to create musical instruments out of your regular,...
Samsung, the South Korean smartphone manufacturer, has become unstoppable when it comes launching flip phones. Bringing back the old as well as the gold, the company has launched Samsung W2014,...