CrazyEngineers
  • Qreator is an Opensource application which lets you create youn QR codes to encode different type of information in just one click.

Currently supporting :
    - Website URL
    - Text
    - Geolocation
    - WiFi Network

You can download source from Launchpad : Qreator in Launchpad
    The application is already available in repository of Ubuntu, you can download from Ubuntu software center or open terminal & type :
     sudo apt-get install qreator 
    You can contribute & help the project to add more features : Qreator in Launchpad
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberNov 3, 2013

Good Share !

I was looking for some application which can generate custom field in QR code and I have started thread for that long back :- <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/qr-code-generator-with-custom-fields.68549">QR code generator with custom fields</a>

I was not able find such application or website. If you found any application in Linux please update me.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Nana Klinton

MemberJan 13, 2014

Hi there
    Thanks for your nice sharing.It is really important for me.I am a beginner of QR code.And i have tried to <a href="https://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/csharp-imaging/barcode-generating-microqrcode/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">C# Imaging - Micro QR Code Generation Guide</a> using this code:

barcode.Resolution = 96;
    barcode.Rotate = Rotate.Rotate0;

REImage reBarcode = barcode.ToImage();

EmbeddedImageAnnotation obj = new EmbeddedImageAnnotation();

obj.X = 10.0F;
    obj.Y = 25.0F;
    obj.Width = reBarcode.GetWidth();
    obj.Height = reBarcode.GetHeight();

obj.FillImage = reBarcode.ToBitmap(reBarcode.GetWidth(), reBarcode.GetHeight());

RasterEdge.Imaging.Drawing.REItemEx item = obj.CreateAnnotationItem(rePage);
    rePage.AddFloatingItem(item);

rePage.MergeItemsToPage();
    It is from google.But it can not work.What's wrong with this code?Thanks for any suggestions.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register