CrazyEngineers US Science & Engineering Festival Association - Discussions

Official Announcement: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Re: CrazyEngineers US Sceience & Engineering Festival Association - Discussions

great opportunity for CE!
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    nice to see the announcement. hopefully it adds more international members to our precious CE community
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its a good news ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    Looking forward for the great new changes after this...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Sounds very nice. Way to go CE...! Rocking!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The real fun will begin when things start rolling out. I request all of you to check out their official website.
  • gohm
    gohm
    And attend if you are in the US. I plan to be there, if you'd like to meet send me a PM near event time & I can give you my contact details. Ash, will you be rowing over for this? =)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Since we've tied up with the festival, we'll get a chance to attend special events. I'll keep you informed.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    gohm
    And attend if you are in the US. I plan to be there, if you'd like to meet send me a PM near event time & I can give you my contact details. Ash, will you be rowing over for this? =)
    I think he will do the backstroke instead of rowing.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Great going for CE. Congratulations everyone.
  • Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    Nice to hear this announcement!
    CE Rocks!!!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    CE rocks ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Good news.
    sorry guy's i gone use some hindi words here.
    "Abhi to suruaat hai aage aage dekho hota hai kya".
    CE rock.
  • monizarekar
    monizarekar

wats that???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

monizarekar
    wats that???
    Read this: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Cool!! Way to go CE!! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi..this is ajay..i have just complted my b.tech..i need to do job in core side...can anyone post a good resume for freshers who came from electrical side......thanks i advance...
hiya, this is one question i really need to clarify now ๐Ÿ˜€ my thought is that doing an MBA will provide you a insight to what the corporate world has...
Here are some words that are frequently used: Word: Abate(verb) Meaning: Subside or moderate Usage: They did not wait for the rains to abate thinking that it might get even...
everyone please come out with opinions regarding both the technologies....dot net and java.. which one is better and in demand..
hey I use a 3.5" floppy drive to drive unipolar stepper motor. floppy converts received pules into electric current then provided to motor coils and it run at 5 volt....