CrazyEngineers T-Shirts - Friends / Colleagues Buy It Together!

With growing demand for 'Cash On Delivery' for CrazyEngineers T-Shirts; we believe the best way to buy CrazyEngineers T-Shirts is to build a group of at least 5 friends and make a group purchase.

This will allow you to get t-shirts at much discounted price (MRP is Rs. 399) because we'll be able to save huge on shipping costs.

Why not group on with your friends from college or colleagues in office and buy it together? 😀

If you are looking to buy more than 5 t-shirts for your group; write to store[at]crazyengineers[dot]com and we'll work out the best price for you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We're getting asked for color choices for CrazyEngineers T-Shirt and we definitely want to introduce new colors! So tell us which color would you prefer for CrazyEngineers T-Shirt?
I have noticed that when I download anything from torrent, speed reaches as per my BB plan (ULD 512 kbps). But whenever I download any file in browser, the speed...
...because the Blue LED (light emitting diode) does a lot more than you thought! These are the diodes that have been powering your bedroom lamps, smart TV screens, your smartphones,...
So, it seems like Android L would be a really good move and is expected to increase the battery performance in Android Devices. Battery has always been sort of 'dis-advantage'...
I'm sure most of us have watched cartoons as kids. But back then it was more fun. But check out some of the modern cartoons on the videos below. Are...