CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Experience Collection

CEans,

Lot of us have the CrazyEngineers T Shirts. I want all of you to share your experience, special moments (if any) that you had while you were in your beloved CE T Shirt.

It could be anything -

1. Your friends' reaction.
2. Your family members reaction πŸ˜€
3. Did you receive special attention?
4. How did you feel when you saw your CE T-Shirt for the first time (when it arrived at your home through courier).
5. Any other experience.

Share it with all of us 😁

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    well it was unique experience that i can't explain in words.when i wore this Tshirt many of my friends didn't believe me .They said 'You made it on your own ie the tags are written by me on T shirt' any how who cares what they think?.when i receive this Tshirt i was really very happy.overall it was nice experience and looking forward to gain more such experiences.
  • gohm
    gohm
    I was honored to have been a participant in the design. I was glad when I received one and enjoy wearing it and talking about it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like we'll have to launch the CE T-Shirt online store soon.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    When I received it at my Home. My mom opened it and she says "Who Sends you this?"

and when i wear it in College yes i got some Special Attention.
    Really its proud to wear Tee with Crazyengineers Logo.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I just realised I never posted the pic my CE Tee yet! Soon, hopefully.
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    I don't have one. πŸ˜’
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I also don't have oneπŸ˜”. From where to get it?πŸ˜›
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hope even i get one soon.
    can wait to lay my hands on one.
    i guess the CEOM gets one right:?:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE T-Shirt will be made available to everyone. I have it included in my list to must haves.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hope even i get one soon.
    can wait to lay my hands on one.
    i guess the CEOM gets one right:?:
    Yes, CEoM gets a one, with his/her name imprinted on the front side (Along with title CEan of the ), Back side is printed with CrazyEngineer logo and website URL.

That's Amazing Tee.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Folks, crazyengineers logo on the back side looks awesome πŸ˜€ . Be assured that people will come and ask you about it. Whenever I wear my CE t-shirt people stop me and ask me what it is πŸ˜€.
  • ishachauhan
    ishachauhan
    please tell me how can i get one.?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ishachauhan
    please tell me how can i get one.?
    The T-shirt store is coming soon. Stay tuned.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I am waiting
    I want that red one πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recuva File Size: 3675 Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera...
Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you who have advice on starting a software company. I'm not going to start a huge company just me and a friend...
hello friends i am doing my final year mechanical engineering can any one help me how to design movement of bed for the multi slot mortise machine actually i need...
In one of the threads, we found out that CEans have different views on whether its OK to open blocked sites in college/office. I believe it can be a very...
Hello am new to this forum. Had joined it few months back but could not catch up because I didn't have an internet connection with me. Now that I have...