CrazyEngineers Poster for Colleges - Suggestions Invited

I have made this poster about CrazyEngineers, which will be sent to various engineering colleges that look for media partnership with us.

Have a look:

[​IMG]

I would like if you share your opinions about it with good reasons.
If you like it, tell us why. If you don't again tell us why.

Looking forward to multiple responses.
[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We really want to make it quick. So let us know -

1. Do you think the poster is appealing.
    2. Do you think it will attract viewers to check out CrazyEngineers.com
    3. What points we should add/remove to make it appealing to engineering college students.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    poster is very nice
    but i am confused what does pictures on top are trying to convey
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    Its brilliant guys πŸ˜€

1)Yes, hell yes.
    2)I bet it will πŸ˜€
    3)Correct me if I'm wrong, Under 'William Baker', it says Building of Burj Dubai? I'm not sure if the Grammar is correct, i think it shoud be Builder or Architect or something?
    PS: Goyal is correct about the pictures though, what does it convey?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, great feedback folks. Yes we are updating it. We need further feedback so that we can improve it.

Shall we mention that these are just few of the people who've appreciated CE?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    Yeah, do that Biggie.

And mention its all free of cost πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, noting down all the suggestions πŸ˜€
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    The_Big_K
    Yep, that sounds good!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    The_Big_K
    Wow, great feedback folks. Yes we are updating it. We need further feedback so that we can improve it.

yeah it should be done. or it looks like a list of accomplished engineers. but the essential link between them and CE is missing.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @AKD:congrats!You have done a good jobπŸ˜€

Here are my opinions
    The poster is not attractive to viewers!The colour and the font style should be changed!
    As CP told the link between the engineers and the CE should be included!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K

Or we can write that you will get chance to interview such a great persons only on CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Poster is awesome. I liked it ! One more suggestion that i had designed that old sketch for the CE-Poster from that you can take the Part of that Goodies. i.e we can put the "Proud to be CEan" TEE photo in Poster.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hats-off to you Ankita.
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    I love the look and feel of this poster. The color scheme and graphics look very professional and make you feel relaxed. The CRAZYENGINEERS logo in the middle of the poster gives it the "cool" effect. HAHA sorry for laughing but I love the sound of that name. That name is what has drawn me into this community. Very unique and wild sounding when it rolls off your tounge.

A couple suggestions:

1. Give a one line explanation of the relationship of the people shown at the top. Shown above the pictuers.

2. Add a bullet point that says something like- "A community that only costs and looks forward to your participation". In a round about way of saying its free without generating the "its FREE doubt" feeling.

3. In my opinion I think the poster would look great in a semi gloss or gloss finish.

4. Consider making the final poster design downloadable to allow others to take the intiative and have posters printed up in their own communities.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @all suggestions: thank you so much!

@Younggrasshopper: Yes. I was thinking of a semi-gloss finish too. And I loved the idea you put forward in the 4th point.
    I will try to make he changes soon and upload the screen-shot again. Let's keep it for download after that.

Thanks for the supports CEans. More suggestions are welcomed.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    What text should I put for the images in the poster?
    I am trying to put something catchy. Please help me.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great feedback, folks! πŸ˜€ We're in the process of updating the design. Will post updated version soon.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    What text should I put for the images in the poster?
    I am trying to put something catchy. Please help me.
    For which image AKD?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    For the images of the engineers from our Small Talk.

They are not self-explanatory. We will have to put some words describing their usefulness or importance to the onlookers of the poster.
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Hmm. Maybe the text for the pictures could say something like this. "Check out some Small Talk from some Big Engineers we interviewed on our forums!" πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All the great engineers we've in our Small Talk have actually appreciated our work. Would that make it more attractive?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The_Big_K
    All the great engineers we've in our Small Talk have actually appreciated our work. Would that make it more attractive?

Yes , that will!!!

Saw the poster yesterday its very very good πŸ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    The poster is nice but we need to correlate much more the pics as for as the CP asked the link is missing..Nice work AKD πŸ˜€ KEEP it up
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's the final poster. First batch has been sent to IIT Kharagpur πŸ˜€

CE-Poster
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    fabolus Biggie!!!!!!! one more suggestion can't we make our background as in our site "red and white"?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We can. But for the next design of poster. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Here's the final poster. First batch has been sent to IIT Kharagpur πŸ˜€

CE-Poster

Awesome. .
  • itchap
    itchap
    Awesome poster. 😎
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    nice! 😎
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good. We'll design our next poster together πŸ˜‰
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    πŸ‘Nice work Biggie!,We can also use some designs from the CE Banner post,what say?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice design πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks all. πŸ˜€

If anyone is going to visit IIT Kharagpur, you could check out the poster there. πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    AbraKaDabra
    Thanks all. πŸ˜€

If anyone is going to visit IIT Kharagpur, you could check out the poster there. πŸ˜€
    I guess Pravee is going. She will check the poster there 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's awesome. I look forward feedback from our CEans πŸ˜€
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Awesome poster 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright! If anyone is visiting IIT Kharagpur for the GES on 14-16 January, be sure to check out CE's poster there.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice poster πŸ˜€

@Pravi: Donot forget to click our poster.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Awesome πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Pravi has withdrawn πŸ˜”
    She is not going!
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    its great πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I request everyone to go through this thread: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow... Posters are good... πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does that really happen ?
Me and my team is going to design a solar powered car. And for that I am involved in making the chassis part that is to be made with steel...
Hello CEans, As you aware of our CE- Facebook Application, "The Engineering Purity Test", we require your suggestions to come up with the best. It was not officially launched yet....
Hi, My project is a license plate recognition system. It consists of two modules, the first one is a license plate detection & tracking module, which consists of the camera...
I want to know in detail about Asynchronous Transfer Mode Technology which delivers important advantages over existing LAN and WAN technologies.