CrazyEngineers Portal Launched!

Guys! ๐Ÿ˜

Type CrazyEngineers in your browser and visit the newly launched CrazyEngineers portal ! ๐Ÿ˜

Alternatively, if you are logged in, you can click on CE-Portal link in the top navbar.

Feel free to discuss the new CE portal here!

Happy Posting!

-The Big K-

Replies

• Jerry
    Jerry
    Great Job !

Wow ๐Ÿ˜

I'm in love with the new website! Great job!

The site looks fantastic!

Waiting for more stuff on CE website ๐Ÿ˜‰

jerry
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys! No comments?

I'm working on getting content for our new portal ๐Ÿ˜€ . Forum restructuring will happen soon. Do flood in your suggestions.

Also have a look at the CE newbie guide on our homepage ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys! Our fellow CEan - Anshul has developed a Laptop Holder (See the attached Pics). Let's discuss his product in this thread. Do pour in your feedback/comments/suggestions anything! ๐Ÿ˜€ -About...
Some Questions from TCS Hi everyone Can anyone answer the simple questions.These are the questions i found in last year TCS question papers. 1.A car is filled with four and...
What do u think people,does the rise in the fee structure of various IIM justified???? well in my opinion,if considered on the part of students if they can pay 1.5...
Guys! Its time to vote for your favorite browser. Is it IE 6 / IE 7 / Firefox / Opera or any other browser. Discuss why you like particular browser...
I can't wait to see Da Vinci Code. For those who have read the novel by Dan Brown, here's the cast - Credited cast: Tom Hanks .... Robert Langdon Audrey...